Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 day song challenge... all in one blog.

well, I thought I would just get it all in one blog, instead of doing the month long marathon on facebook.  This is what my 30 day song  challenge would look like.

Day 1:  My favorite song:  Rush, "Freewill"
Day 2:  My least favorite song:  Hanson, "MMMBop"
Day 3:  A song that makes me happy:  Anthrax, "Starting Up A Posse"
Day 4:  A song that makes me sad:  Meatloaf, "Heaven Can Wait"
Day 5:  A song that reminds me of someone:  The Ramones, "I Wanna Be Sedated"
Day 6:  A song that reminds me of somewhere:  Rush, "YYZ"
Day 7:  A song that reminds me of a certain event:  u2, "Bad"
Day 8:  A song I know all the words to:  Billy Joel, "We Didn't Start The Fire"
Day 9:  A song I can dance to:  Los Del Rio, "Macarena"  (yeah, I went there...  not that you'll see me EVER doing this in public.)
Day 10:  A song that makes me fall asleep:  Enya, "Book of Days"
Day 11:  A song from my favorite band:  Rush, "Ghost Rider"
Day 12:  A song from a band I hate:  Fall Out Boy, "Dance Dance"
Day 13:  A song that is a guilty pleasure:  ABBA, "Take A Chance On Me"
Day 14:  A song that no one would expect me to love:  Opeth, "Deliverance"
Day 15:  A song that describes me:  Pink Floyd, "High Hopes"
Day 16:  A song I used to love but now hate:  Green Day, "When I Come Around"
Day 17:  A song I hear often on the radio:  Adele, "Rolling In The Deep"
Day 18:  A song that I wish I heard on the radio:  Kingston Wall, "And I Hear You Call"
Day 19:  A song from my favorite album:  Pink Floyd, "Another Brick In The Wall pt. 2"
Day 20:  A song that I listen to when I'm angry:  Godsmack, "Whatever"
Day 21:  A song that I listen to when I'm happy:  R.E.M., "Shiny Happy People"
Day 22:  A song that I listen to when I'm sad:  Evanesence, "My Immortal" 
Day 23:  A song that I want to play at my wedding:  Trans Siberian Orchestra, "Christmas Cannon"
Day 24:  A song that I want played at my funeral:  Flogging Molly, "If I Ever Leave This World Alive"
Day 25:  A song that makes me laugh:  Sam Kinison, "Wild Thing"
Day 26:  A song that I can play on an instrument:  none. can't play an instrument.
Day 27:  A song that I wish I could play:  Rush, "La Villa Strangiato"
Day 28:  A song that makes me feel guilty:  none.  I can't think of any.
Day 29:  A song from my childhood:  A-ha, "Take On Me"
Day 30:  My favorite song from this time last year:  See choice #1....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment