Friday, August 19, 2011

lets just hope...

that when I go into work tonight, it's not going to be a chaotic mess like it was the other night.  When I left there, usually positive me felt like a grumpy panda (to quote my sister...).  Started off the night just fine (even got to clock in a half hour early).  I got to clock in early because one of the cashiers we were supposed to work with that night decided they were not going to show up. Great...  strike one of the night.  Then of course at 10, we get busy and the only cashier I have working with me is a lazy pain the ass who likes to whine and complain instead of actually work.  Strike two...  yay me!  I go on break and I kid you not, it was the only time I got to move from my register that night!  Why is that??  Because at 12 midnight we were supposed to have another cashier come into work, but guess what???  Yet another no call, no show!  Strike three...  now I'm fucking pissed.  One o clock comes around and now I'm by myself until I leave, and I have to deal with rush #2 of the night, and people are getting downright rude, nasty, and pissy.  I can only do so much as one person, so if they don't like the speed at which I'm going, they can always shop somewhere else!  Someone proceeds to be a bitch and get all snarky, so I call for help to try and please the jackass...  He finally gets out of the building and things go all better from then.  I finally leave and poor Jason got to hear about my night of assholes and people who didnt want to show up for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment