Friday, August 12, 2011

Shaking my fist at thw world...

You ever have one of those days where everything just frustrates you to the point where you wish you could crawl back into bed, under your covers, and just not come out? Yeah, thats me right now. At the moment, I'm sitting at the local Sams club here in town before I start my shift. I took my usual bus ride here, and let me tell ya, I already have a headache thanks to the noisy little brat kids some lady brought with her. Ugh, what a way to start my day...

I finally get off the bus, and as Im making my way to Sams club, I get stopped by one of my coworkers (sams club just happens to be directly next door to my place of employment). She proceeds to tell me that one of the cashiers who was scheduled to work tonight decided to call off. Seriously?!?!? Its bad enough Im going to be the senior cashier tonight, but its fucking friday night and your gonna call in?!?!? Thanks alot asshole, you just caused my headache to get worse... And mind you I still havent started my shift for the night.

Now sitting here and listening to all the boring mundane conversations about peoples material bullshit, Im getting treated to yet another screaming kid who is driving me and others crazy... Holy shit I need to go somewhere nice and peaceful for awhile, where I dont have to worry about screaming kids, employees who dont want to show up, and stupid people in general... Like the old commercial goes, Calgon take me away....

Alright, Im outta here for now... Gonna walk back over to the kmart side of the building, and hide for a bit before my shift... I wrote this blog while on my ipad, pretty cool huh? Now I gotta hope that my slight sunburn wont be too much of a pain tonight. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment